- You, the fans, will determine the team of the tournament for Russia 2018
- You can pick your XI now and make unlimited changes to it until the end of Sunday
- Five winners will receive a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K UltraHD TV
We’ve only got two games to go. And you’ve only got two days to finalise your Fan Dream Team!
You, the supporters, will determine the team of the tournament for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. You can pick your Fan Dream Team now, if you haven’t already, and make unlimited changes to your XI until the end of Sunday – the day of the France-Croatia Final.
And if helping to decide the team of the tournament wasn’t enough, five lucky players will win a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K Ultra HD TV.
- You must select XI players into one of these four formations: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3 or 3-5-2
- Players must have made at least three appearances at Russia 2018 to be eligible
- You can only select three players per country
Once the deadline has passed, the players with the most votes will make Russia 2018’s official Fan Dream Team presented by Hisense. The fans who most accurately predict the XI will be entered into a randomly selected prize draw.
Five lucky winners will each receive a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K Ultra HD TV. And another 50 fans will win a Hisense World Cup package, which includes an adidas Telstar 18 FIFA World Cup™ Replica match ball.
View all prizes
The Fan Zone is the go-to place for FIFA World Cup™ followers. You can still join our McDonald’s FIFA World Cup Fantasy and Match Predictor games – they’re free, fascinating and offer fantastic prizes. Stick, swap and share Panini Digital Stickers, vote for the Man of the Match for every Russia 2018 contest.
Visit the Fan Zone