- You, the fans, will determine the Fan Dream Team for Russia 2018
- You can pick your XI now and make unlimited changes to it until the end of 15 July
- Five winners will receive a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K UltraHD TV
Several players starred in the Round of 16. But they did they do enough to play their way into your Fan Dream Team presented by Hisense?
You, the fans, will determine the team of the tournament for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. You can pick your Fan Dream Team now, if you haven’t already, and make unlimited changes to your XI until the end of 15 July 2018 – the day of the Russia 2018 Final.
And if helping to decide the team of the tournament wasn’t enough, five lucky players will win a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K Ultra HD TV.
So, refresh your memory with our Match Highlights, and create or update your Fan Dream Team.
- You must select XI players into one of these four formations: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3 or 3-5-2
- Players must have made at least three appearances at Russia 2018 to be eligible
- You can only select three players per country
Once the deadline has passed, the players with the most votes will make Russia 2018’s official Fan Dream Team presented by Hisense. The fans who most accurately predict the XI will be entered into a randomly selected prize draw.
Five lucky winners will each receive a 65” Hisense FIFA World Cup™ Edition 4K Ultra HD TV. And another 50 fans will win a Hisense World Cup package, which includes an adidas Telstar 18 FIFA World Cup™ Replica match ball.
View all prizes
The Fan Zone is the go-to place for FIFA World Cup™ followers. You can still join our McDonald’s FIFA World Cup Fantasy and Match Predictor games – they’re free, fascinating and offer fantastic prizes. Stick, swap and share Panini Digital Stickers, vote for the Man of the Match for every Russia 2018 contest, and vote for your best XI players of the tournament in the Fan Dream Team.
Visit the Fan Zone